This Policy describes how Sunglass Haven’s website, collect, use, and disclose information to other websites that link to this policy and other services
How we collect information
When using our Sites or our services, you may provide us with your personal information through a variety of methods. The Information that you provide through the site can be combined with the information that we collect from you in any other way.
We may also collect certain information automatically when you use the site.
We may receive information about you from third parties and combine it with information you have provided to us.
The information we collect
When you interact with us, we may collect information that you choose to provide, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, payment information, demographic information (such as your income level and gender), date of birth, information regarding your membership with other organizations (e.g., to provide discounts), photos and recordings, and any other information you choose to provide. If you contact our customer service department, you may need to provide us with additional information so that we can respond to your questions or concerns as completely and thoroughly as possible. If you create an account with us, we collect your username and password. If you are providing delivery information or other information which is not your own, then you must have that person’s permission to give us their information and for us to use and share it for the purposes specified.
When you make a purchase, we will collect your payment card and other payment information. Sunglass Haven takes reasonable steps to protect the security of payment card information.
If you apply for a job through one of our Sites, we will collect any information you provide in your application, including, but not limited to, educational background, employment history, and references.
How do we use this information?
We may use the information we collect for any lawful purpose, including the following:
1) To process and fulfill your order, including sending you emails to confirm your order status and shipment, and to provide other related communications.
2) To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature, and to provide you with the relevant products or services (for instance to deliver a prize you may have won in a contest).
3) To send you information/materials via email or mail about products, offers, and news we think could interest you. This information may relate to products, services, offers, and news of Sunglass Haven
4) To operate and improve the Sites, including to analyze visits to the Sites and learn about our visitors so we can operate the Sites and improve our products and services and deliver the best user experience.
5) To communicate with you, including responding to your inquiries.
6) To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Sites.
7) As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use.
When you make a purchase, you can choose to save your information to obtain a faster checkout for purchases and/or you can choose to receive emails, which provide you with information regarding our other products and services.